Live Training Program (LTP) OBJECTIVES
(India’s First “Only Practical Media” Training Course)
Built on the rich experienced industry professionals and strong foundations of LTP (A Division of Divija Media),LTP is envisaged by its founders to be a hub of traditional expertise along with cutting-edge digital technology which will be the perfect platform of limitless opportunities for a career in TV News Industry, Production House & Digital Media.
It endeavours to –
- Attract students from all over India- across all languages, regions and backgrounds
- Build a pool of talent by LTP for TV News Industry , Production House & Digital Media
- Set the highest standards of Journalism & TV Production
- Offer the industry a Focussed Trained Asset rather than an Untrained Liability
About Live Training Program
LTP offers a Program with periodical evaluation: 3 Months Live Training Program
- Anchoring & Reporting
- Script & Content Writing
- Camera & Lighting
- Video Editing & Graphics
- Digital Media
- TV Rating Software
Eligibility for LTP
- Minimum Qualification: 10 + 2.
- Selection Criteria: Interview
- Batch Size: Maximum 15 students
- Working days/Hours : 3 days/4 hours
LTP – Fee Structure & Placement
- Course fees
– 3 months Live Training Program: Rs.30,000/-(Including GST @18%)
-Assured internship for two months at Divija Media itself.
– at reputed national Television Channels, Newspapers & Magazines and Media Houses.
LTP on Ground Facilities
- Laptop/Desktop for working
- Fully Air-Conditioned Environment
- Shooting facility
- Professional Equipments like Digital Camera, Editing & Graphic Machine
- Voice Over facility
- Access to live production
The media and entertainment sector is the sunrise sector in India and promises to offer highest job opportunities in the coming future. To address this fastest growing sector, renowned experts and various heads of Divija Media will prepare youth to communicate professionally and ethically using new-age media for serving our community through the Media & Entertainment industry.
LTP aims to prepare Multi-skilled Communicators with abilities to engage audiences, communicate messages with impact, and use media thoughtfully across platforms in the areas of journalism and pre & post production .
*Lucrative Recognition Awards :
- Best Intern
- Best Anchor
- Best Camera Person
- Best Reporter
- Best Graphic Designer
- Best Video Editor
- Best Production and much more
TIME TO CREATE THE FUTURE OF POSITIVE MEDIA