Don’t you just love the smell, the look and the presence of roses? Although all flowers are beautiful and delicate yet rose is one of the most loved and popular among them. It is a symbol of love and beauty.
Besides the beauty factor of rose. It’s not the only thing it has. Roses are a blessing for your skin. They work like a miracle agent for your skin to make it look flawless. They can be used in many ways for it.
3 Best ways to use Rose for skin :
1. Rose Facepack:
- Take 7-8 roses and pluck out the petals from them.
- Put the petals in a mixture jar.
- Now add 1 tbsp of cold raw milk in it.
- Grind them well and take the paste out of the jar.
- Add 1-2 drops of tea tree oil in it and mix well.
- Now apply the paste on your face and leave it for 10 minutes. Lastly, massage your face with wet fingertips and wash your face with cold water.
Rose has antioxidant properties which will tighten and brighten your skin and make you look much younger. It also has antibacterial properties which will help in preventing your skin from having any bacterial infections.
2. Homemade Rose Toner/Spray:
- Take 10-12 roses and pluck out the petals from them.
- Now take a pan and boil the petals in it. Boil them till they leave their color in the water and you can smell the aroma in the air.
- Now with the help of a sieve separate the petals from the boiled water. Take out the water in a bowl.
- Then, add 1 tsp of aloe vera gel, 1-2 drops of tea tree oil and mix it well.
- At last, transfer it into a spray bottle and store in the refrigerator.
- You can then carry it outside and use it for refreshing anytime anywhere.
Rose has anti-inflammatory properties which help in beating the heat and cooling down the skin cells. It also maintains the pH balance of the skin, as in summers it is very common that our skin becomes dehydrated.
3. Rose Scrub:
- Take 5-6 roses and take out the petals from them.
- Now put those petals in bright sunlight to dry.
- Once the petals get to dry out and the moisture is gone, crush those petals finely and turn them in powder form.
- Store this powder and use it with either 2-3 drops of milk or water or with coconut oil to scrub your face.
- Use it twice a week to massage your face for 3-4 minutes then rinse it with cold water.
This scrub will clean your pores and take out the dirt and impurities from your skin. It will also regenerate the skin tissues. The aroma of roses is said to be mood changer and it enhances the positive feelings in a human being.
So, try these rose flower remedies to rejuvenate your skin and also to feel positive. Let us know if you liked the article and suggest more topics on which you want us to write more.