We all are very much concerned about our skin and it is important to take care of your skin properly to keep it healthy and beautiful. To do so we do experiments with many things on the skin which sometimes can lead to adverse side effects.
But here is one natural ingredient which can never harm your skin, no matter what type of skin you have. The key ingredient is nonother than the cucumber. It is suitable for all skin type and always works as a miracle skin agent.
Here are the 3 best ways to use cucumber for your skin:
1. Cucumber as a toner
Cucumber can be used as a toner to the skin. It is full of anti-inflammatory properties which soothe the skin in hot weather as well as it has potassium and magnesium which helps in lowering the heating temperature produced by the body.
- Peel off the skin of cucumber and cut it into pieces, then grind it to form a liquid paste. Use a sieve to take out the liquid only.
- Now store it in a refrigerator and use it 2-3 times a day to clean your face.
- You can mix it with rose water or tea tree oil also.
- One can store it in a spray bottle also to carry it outside. Spray the toner to your face to get a refreshing feel while in hot weather.
2. Cucumber as a face mask
Cucumber helps in lightening the skin tone and revitalize skin. It helps in healing skin breakouts and making the skin soft and nourished too. A cucumber face mask is very effective to rejuvenate the skin.
- You can make different face masks using cucumber. One is by mixing cucumber paste with oatmeal powder and use it as a scrub.
- Mix cucumber paste with 2-3 drops of lemon and honey then apply it on the face evenly. Leave it for 5 minutes then rinse it off.
- Its cooling property reduces dark circles and puffiness of the skin.
3. Eat cucumber as a salad
While applying it only on the outer skin, don’t forget to eat cucumber to nourish the inner skin of your body. Cucumber is very healthy and contains 95% of water in it.
- Eat it as a salad with your meal. It is the best way to use it for glowing skin.
- It will give you an inner shine and works as an anti-aging tool.
So this summer use this magical ingredient to keep your body cool and fresh.